When planning your wedding, it is always an interesting task to choose your perfect wedding favours. When future bride and groom ask us for advice, we usually tell them to go with something that doesn’t end up collecting dust. Think about it, do your wedding guests really want to store your wedding favour on a shelf in their living room for the rest of times, no matter how lovely it might look? Therefore, we suggest that you choose something useful. In any case, the favours should be nicely packaged and match your wedding style, stationery, colour shades and the season. You can never go wrong with unique and/or handmade products. Choose a local supplier for adding the extra touch.
EDIBLE WEDDING FAVOURS
- A bottle of extra virgin olive oil (e.g. Italian themed wedding)
- Homemade spice mix
- Honey (especially for fall and winter weddings)
- A bottle of the wedding wine
- Homemade jam in small jars
- Cookies mix or other sweets, just be careful that they don’t melt during the day
- Coffee beans
- Dried fruits or mixed nuts
- Homemade liquor
WEDDING FAVOURS FOR USE AT HOME
- Personalised mug or glass
- Personalised jars
- Personalised bottle opener of unusual shape (e.g. antique style key shaped bottle opener for a vintage wedding)
- Scented candles
- Handmade soap
OTHER WEDDING FAVOURS
- Personalised water bottle
- Personalised sun screen (e.g. for a beach wedding)
- Personalised lip balm
‘GO GREEN’ WEDDING FAVOURS
- Flower bulbs
- Herb seeds, plant seeds etc.
These are just some ideas. The possibilities are endless so let your imagination run wild. Happy planning!
Getting married? Contact us to enquire about availability and how we can make your perfect wedding happen!